A well balanced mix of industry experience in «real companies» as well as in the investment industry.
Business Development Executive
A high-profile network of Industry Partners supports the investment team of Ufenau Capital Partners, comprising experienced entrepreneurs and managers from different sectors. Our Industry Partners will be, depending on the need of a company and in close consultation with the management team, involved in the development of a company.
ESG Investment Principles
Ufenau Capital Partners is committed to address Environmental, Social, and Governance (ESG) topics and issues for the benefit of all of our stakeholders. ESG guidelines are an integral part of our business and are addressed at two different levels:
- Incorporation of ESG factors into our investment analysis and decision making process, starting with the evaluation phase of companies followed by the due diligence, transaction and monitoring phase and are also considered in choosing potential buyers
- Promotion and monitoring of ESG factors in portfolio companies
Ufenau Capital Partners seeks to maintain best practice across our firm and throughout our portfolio companies.
Ufenau Capital Partners strightly adheres to the Code of Ethics and Standard of Professional Conduct defined and implemented by the CFA Institute. The CFA Institute www.cfainstitute.org reflects the increasing relevance of ESG issues to investment practices and has implemented the Code of Ethics as an ethical benchmark for investment professionals around the globe.
Ufenau Capital Partners is pursuing majority investments in Asset Light service companies in Germany, Switzerland and Austria. We consider ESG factors for each company during our activities. Examples are:
- Environmental: The promotion of energy efficiency, climate change aspects, sustainable waste management, avoidance of air and water pollution, reduction of water consumption and deforestation as well as the being compliant with regulations like the treatment of hazardous materials.
- Social: The promotion of employee recruitment, employee training and retention as well as engagement for present employees, the compliance with human rights for all stakeholders, data protection and privacy principles, as well as respecting labour regulations and standards.
- Governance: The adherence to business ethics, the pursuit of good corporate governance and sustainable remuneration, the refusal of corruption and bribery as well as the compliant observation of accounting standards and risk management principles.
Ufenau Capital Partners is anxious to preserve a high level of ESG throughout all of our business and we are convinced that this has positive impact on all stakeholders and the performance of our portfolio companies.